Barbra Esther Namuli
Barbra is one of the minds behind KLH. Through the years she has helped administrative offices go from functional to highly productive, from principals to operations managers she has gathered the tools that you will need as a manager.
In 2015, Barbra worked with a personal coach that helped her build a pattern of new habits that she believes transformed her work and personal life. Barbra currently works with Kampala Leadership Hub as a facilitator, and also runs the operations of the hub.
We all have the desire to have someone to help us manage pivotal decisions and deal with the stress that comes with that, and remain productive while doing that.
She also holds a postgraduate diploma in public administration and management and has amassed management experience with management teams at Makerere University and Watoto Ministries.
- 2020 Annual Report
- Raising Leaders
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Personal Branding – 3 nuggets to get you going on this personal journey – Part 2
- Are career coaches effective?
- Coaching, the closest means of Developing People
- Personal Branding – 3 nuggets to get you started
- Personal Growth – My Self Rediscovery